File Corrupted

Reaction score
Hey, I just ran a fsc /scannow on my pc and I saved the log, here's what i found :

2015-11-24 05:04:17, Info CSI 00002b6b [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:40{20}]"Windows.UI.Logon.pri" of Microsoft-Windows-UI-Logon-Library, Version = 10.0.10240.16515, pA = amd64, nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch

"Windows.UI.Logon.pri" This is a file that was damaged when I used a soft to change my "password screen" on windows 10..

Anyone have any solution to this ?

Thanks !

Bye :)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
This is a file that was damaged when I used a soft to change my "password screen" on windows 10..
Does the method that you used to make the change support undoing the changes that you made?
Can you use a system restore point to go back to a point in time prior to your having made those changes?

Reaction score
Can you use a system restore point to go back to a point in time prior to your having made those changes?

No, it does not support such method. The file wont be restored... As I saw no reply on this post I searched for solutions on my own and apparently, my only solution would be to get this file from a "healthy" computer (manual copy/paste ^^).

My question now : Is there a place where I can find windows OS files, like an online library or something, instead of taking them from an actual physical machine ?

Thanks !

Ask a Question