Game Close Automatically

Reaction score
Guy I'm really tired of this every time while playing GT racing 2,six guns,asphalt 8 airbone... it's suddenly close and I have to restart it plz help me out. Thank you

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
If we only knew what "the game" actually was......
Maybe someone might have some helpful information.

Reaction score
You have to give way more details. Exactly what's happening, detailed system specs, video driver version, etc. We can't just guess. I'm not familiar with those games.

Reaction score
Hi...I'm using hp notebook 15-ac101tu...Intel core i3 (5th Gen) Intel HD graphics 5500 speed 2GHz...I have facing some problems in playing games like GTracing 2, asphalt 8 airbone, six guns... When games are running it's suddenly close every time than I have to restart it plz help me out. What can I do with it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Well at least he edited his post and actually added some game names.
The original post was
Guy I'm really tired of this every time while playing the game and it's suddenly close and I have to restart it plz help me out. Thank you
I'm not familiar with those games either. I don't know if they are browser based games or something other.

Ask a Question