SOLVED Game compatible with windows 7 not with windows 10

Reaction score
How do you run game on windows 10 that works on windows 7? When I check properties there is no compatibilty box to check!

Regedit32

Reaction score
If you need to install the game then you ought to be able to right-click in the installer and select Properties then click the Compatibility tab then make the adjustments required to run in Windows 7 mode, then run the installer.

Reaction score
tiger woods pga tour 2008 - installed in windows 7 from dvd. when I installed windows 10 the game ran for 2 months with no problems. now when I try to play the game I get a message that the app is not compatible with the operating system (WINDOWS 10).

Regedit32

Reaction score
Have you tried the troubleshooter built in to Windows 10?
  • Click Search
  • In search box type Run programs made for previous versions of Windows then press Enter key
  • In window that opens click Next
  • When list populates select your game and click Next

If that does not resolve issue go here: http://coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=10231&forum=11 where GunPower61 (Site Admin) on their second posting has provided method to get it running on Windows 10.

Reaction score
Thank you for your help. The game seems to be playing ok. I will remember this in case it happens again.

Ask a Question