Game don't installing

Reaction score
I can't install game from windows store. when click on game app nothing happen pls tell me how to fix

Reaction score
no game is installing. just 1 game installed as it was before my account app library. when click on game app. it happened nothing. again that game I installed (march of empires) isn,t working. it says server connection failed. pls cantact customer care

Reaction score
Hi shahria,

what version of W10 do you currently have?, you still haven't told us that!. ;)

Did you run a check to see if you need to upgrade per my link above?. :)

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
March of Empires: War of Lords......is that the game. That is part of windows 10 through the start menu.....it was all ready installed. That game works for me.....if it's the same game.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
windows 10 pro it,s shows
What build of windows 10 Pro. Here's mine.......
version.PNG

yep.. it's that. but mine isn't working:(:(
Have you rebooted your PC? Also try rebooting your modem/router because your answer from post 3 states a sever connection error/issue. That's either on your end or the server that the games is on through MS. As mine is working, that suggests that the server (same server for all I assume) is OK. So it looks like it might be on your end.

Ask a Question