Good morning...

Reaction score
...or afternoon, or evening depending on time zone!
I'm a home user and I also work in an org with an enterprise licence. My questions will probably be related to work. Might this still be the right place to be?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Might this still be the right place to be?
All we can do is try.
Some enterprise environments, with Domain (Active Directory) configurations might be a bit more sophisticated than what we typically deal with but for the most part, we're all willing spirits and will try to help where we can.
Just don't be surprised or offended if a question you post goes unanswered.
It doesn't mean that you're being ignored, it simply means that no one has an answer.
Regards
Randy.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.

All we can do is try.
Some enterprise environments, with Domain (Active Directory) configurations might be a bit more sophisticated than what we typically deal with but for the most part, we're all willing spirits and will try to help where we can.
Just don't be surprised or offended if a question you post goes unanswered.
It doesn't mean that you're being ignored, it simply means that no one has an answer.
Regards
Randy.
No worries Randy:) Thanks for the heads up!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Tulip :). Try posting your question in the relevant section, I'm sure we can help out with most of your questions :D.

Ask a Question