SOLVED I had window 10532 on my computer this morning

Reaction score
my computer was slow and was not acting right so I reverted back to my last windows pro 10 and it works great again anyone else had this problem. what is the difference on the new 10532

Reaction score
Build 10532 is the latest Insider Preview build. The only reason why you get it is because you have asked to receive preview builds, or you are on Insider Preview build program.

You said you have reverted back to Windows 10 Pro.
Are you sure it is NOT build 10525 or 10240 ?

If it is Windows 10 Pro RTM you have reverted back to, and if you do NOT want to receive Insider Preview builds anymore, then follow these steps......

Start button > left side, click Settings > select Update and Security > click Advanced Options > scroll down a bit, under Get Insider builds heading, click Stop Insider builds.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Build 10532 is the second of the post RTM 10240, Insider Program Builds, the first was 10525.
AS far as
what is the difference on the new 10532
Nothing much, a bit of fussing with the Context Menus and a couple upgrades to the Edge browser is about all.

I hope you are aware that if you are receiving these builds, your computer is on the insider program

Ask a Question