Hacked - Globally

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a recent victim of computer hacking, and I believe several people are hosting me as desktop remotely. If there are any of you who know how to counter attack them because ( windows malicious software tool ) doesn't remove them. I think it's a group of people who have something against me personally , because they are actually physically going on my computer and installing things. For the most part, it is user authentication errors and problems, or they use javascript to plant errors in my software. I need to have someone who can counter attack them and restore order to my computer, know anyone? Check out some of the files I have attached.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You must be joking. You expect any sensible person to download a zipped file from an unknown source and then open it! Crazy, especially after your message!

The moderators should delete the file from the forum.

Reaction score
No it's not a developer problem, the problem is you opening zipped files from unknown sources.
1 Make sure that "Allow Remote Assistance" on this PC isn't selected.
2 Delete the files.
3 Run Malwarebytes and Malware Hunter.
4 I would be careful who you call friends.

Reaction score
No virus scanner picks up on this.. But I did find his credentials

Attachments

• user-credentials.JPG
    user-credentials.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 472

Ask a Question