Happy Thanksgiving!

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving Windows 10 Forums!

Gonna be a different Thanksgiving this year around our house thanks to covid.
:(

We usually have a packed house full of food and drink and herb and family and friends.

This Thanksgiving charcoal grilling hamburgers and hot dogs and whatever else we decide.
:thumbup2:

Have the homemade from scratch apple pie and pumpkin pie baking in the oven now.
:thumbsup:

Stay safe and enjoy.
:)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Agreed.
All the Best to everyone.
Stay well, stay safe.
Mask Up, social distance, avoid crowds and wash your hands.
A vaccine is practically here.

Wife is still cooking for the crowd.
We'll just be serving it, in carry-out containers and the kids and grandkids will pick it up at the front stoop.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This year has many people change their life style and created a humble awareness for life in general. My wife and I will stay home for thanksgiving as we do not want to take any chances. As much as I like the family, I do not want to risk it especially with plenty of young kids in the family.
Stay safe folks and follow the guidelines (mask,6 feet distance and washing hands frequently). There are too many out there that are either plain ignorant or in the believe of being invincible.

Have a happy thanksgiving ... gobble, gobble

Ask a Question