Help me to find all the drivers for my PC for windows 10

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently upgraded my laptops into windows 10. But I am still using the drivers of win 8.1. And they are not working properly. So can you help me to find all the drivers of win 10? I am using the Win 10 Pro 64 bit. My laptop models are LENOVO G40-70 and DELL 5442.

Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Unfortunately, with the exception of only a very few hardware devices there are no real sources for Windows 10 drivers.

Most OEMs have known that this product has been coming since at least October of last year.
It would appear that they are currently more interested in selling new computers than supporting those products already in their customers hands.

All I can suggest is, keep watching your specific vendor's support page for your computer and keep your fingers crossed.
I know Microsoft has been working closely with some vendors like nVidia and AMD and I would hope with others as well but for the most part it seems to be a torturously slow process.

Perhaps making an effort to post on their respect community support forums or make an effort to contact them (email, chat, phone, trouble ticket, etc.,) may help to get things moving.

Ask a Question