How to execute

Reaction score
Good Evening
i'm trying to solve a problem with Serif Movieplus it seems because serif have pulled support that if you load it on a new computer one gets a problem with missing codex. So reading on the web there is a download which I have downloaded and opened when you do so it opens the 'terminal' and you are asked to choose a option when I click on option 3 the terminal closes but when checking out Serif Movieplus nothing changed so any suggestions as to how the terminal should be executed ?
Thanks for any suggestions
H
Annotation 2020-07-28 180004.png

Reaction score
Hi Harry,

do you actually type the number 3 in the terminal or are you using the mouse by clicking on that option?. Try typing the number 3 and pressing enter. :)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
which I have downloaded and opened
First, let me say that I hope you are confident and comfortable with whatever resource you are using to perform your task(s)
AND
That it is not some type of "Code" hack to reveal or otherwise circumvent the codes or product keys to support a less than legitimate installation.
I noticed that your command prompt window (terminal) is not launched with Admin authority.
Perhaps, whatever you are doing would be better if it were "run as administrator"
Just a thought

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Juat a note, I use Serif PagePlus but have been getting messages from the company, they have changed to Affinity and show only 3 programs available, looks like Movieplus is not one of them.

Reaction score
Hi Bighorn yes I was aware of the change I used Pageplus. webplus and movieplus but given what they have just done I wouldn't purchase any of their products again.
H

Reaction score
Hi Bighorn yes I was aware of the change I used Pageplus. webplus and movieplus but given what they have just done I wouldn't purchase any of their products again.
H
I'm with you on this, seems they have "shot themselves in the foot" by over-modernizing.

Ask a Question