How to remove language preferences?

Reaction score
All of this languages suddenly appear on my windows. How do i remove this? I just want English (United States)
fbw80kG.png

L48i80I

Reaction score
What a pain this last (1803) update is.
Microsoft have really messed up this regional/language settings thing and I hope they fix it fast. After decades of never having to worry about keyboard settings, I now how to check every time to see if my preferred English (UK) keyboard has miraculously changed to English (USA) without touching anything. It first came to light for me when entering a bank password containing a changed character. Three wrong attempts and you are locked out, so stopped at two. The culprit? The damned keyboard had been changed. The US keyboard now overrides everything else and the only solution MS have offered so far is to get into Powershell and change some complicated script - a fat lot of good that is to the majority of Windows users. Oh and not to mention the daily crashes caused by Edge eating up the memory and CPU usage, Homegroup (never worked) gone, the lousy Network support and One Drive endlessly processing changes whenever I save a file.
Didn't they do well.

Ask a Question