How to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 10

Reaction score
i need help regarding windows 10 as so many websites are not working on windows 7 and i want to upgrade my windows7 to 10..
many links including this is not opening on my browser

Reaction score
I'm not sure if the free Upgrade to Win10 is still available for Win7 or Win8/8.1 but I'd go to the Media Creation Tool [MCT] page at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10, download the .exe file which when run brings up a page to download the .iso file used to create a bootable DVD or to create the bootable USB Thumb drive [use an 8GB], boot to either and install. It may be possible in File Explorer/Windows Explorer to Mount the .iso file as a drive and run setup.exe from there but choose the right one, either x86 or x64.

You'll need the Product Key from the Certificate of Authenticity on the computer or package Win7 came in.

A caveat: sales of Win10 software is becoming limited. End of Life has been announced as Oct. 14, 2025.

Last edited:

Ask a Question