HP Printer offline. Windows 10

Reaction score
It was working correctly until yesterday. I have since tried removing the printer and reinstalling it, restarted the printer, restarted the router, rebooted the computer and re set the sharing options. This is the second computer on a wired network. the printer works fine on the computer that is still on windows 7. I also tried HP solutions program to no avail. I am now sitting here playing vibrato for lip and fore finger. Help!!

Reaction score
This is a shared printer via Wifi ?
When you removed the printer in Settings was there also another HP printer with a name like HP0EF34 as well?
Remove that as well. Then did you also go into 'uninstall a program' and remove anything that looked remotely as if it was HP printer stuff...even the Shop HP program? Then reboot and see if W10 finds it again.

Reaction score
Try to setup the connection again between the Printer and the computer. Because some time the Router changes the IP Add of the Printer automatically. So try to setup it again and then Add printer again on the computer. Try it, it will defiantly work. Or if you need more Help regarding this issue HP PRINTER OFFLINE WINDOWS 10 you can check in the same link.

Ask a Question