I can't post pictures from my android phone to my computer.

Reaction score
I posted a question yesterday about help with my camera. The software for my camera is out of date and Kodak isn't going to fix the issue, so my camera is finished as far as windows 10 is concerned. Now I'm trying to post pictures with my phone to my computer. I still can't post any pictures. Any help. I've never posted pictures from my phone to my computer. I have a Motorola Droid Turbo. I want to be able to use my USB cord and post the pics to my desktop, so I can find them easily.

Reaction score
I believe you will need to install drivers for your phone. I have an HTC One M7 and had to install drivers from HTC before my Windows 10 would recognize my phone.

Reaction score
If your camera connects via USB, there's no need for the Kodak software. My kodak camera is from 2005. I just plug in to the USB port and it shows up as if it was a flash drive (E: drive on my PC). You just have to find the folder that contains your pictures, and manually transfer them.

Reaction score
I thought I would be able to do that, but I couldn't find the camera any where on the computer after I plugged it in with a USB cable. It's a good cable. I've used it on other devices and it works fine.

Reaction score
When you plug the camera into the USB port it should appear as a drive in the Windows Explorer (example E:\Motorola Droid). Typically you would look under the DCIM folder on camera. Also there may be some software that run on the PC to make the experience user friendly where you would find the file and copy using a visual tool.

Ask a Question