I need drivers

Reaction score
There are programs which will do this for you. For myself, I prefer to open up the Device manager and work through it. Right click the properties of each item and select the "Update Driver" option. In the next window, choose the search thee internet option.
I am certain, among others, that any Intel device you have will receive an update. Seems Windows 10 chooses to neglect those items.
Might seem a tedious way to update, but it works for me and gives a great feeling of satisfaction at the end!

Reaction score
Obviously an Intel page, unfortunately, the particular chipset mentioned is no longer supported by Intel. I believe the driver available there is from 2012. Even using my method, the latest I have for my ancient Dells, are 2018. -Doomed!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Further to Dave's observation about the age of the driver on the Intel page, have you checked the support page of your computer for a BIOS update which may help you?. :)

Ask a Question