SOLVED Ink Levels in W-10

How to know ink levels

• I don't know what this means,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • but thanks anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
If you use Speech, Inking and typing privacy settings, Cortana and Cloud know everything about about you. To improve your device’s ability to correctly recognize your pronunciation and handwriting, Microsoft collects speech, inking, and typing information when you interact with your Windows device by speaking, writing, or typing. If you’ve allowed Cortana to do so, Microsoft also collects information about your Calendar and People (also known as contacts) to help personalize your speech experience and helps Windows and Cortana better recognize people, events, places, and music when you dictate messages or documents. The information collected by Cortana will help personalize your speech experience on all your Windows devices and Cortana apps when you sign in with the same Microsoft Account.

https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-speech-inking-typing-and-privacy-faq

I bet MS would bend over backwards to ship you ink when they think your running low. LOL

Reaction score
I am not certain of what this thread is about, in particular the limited choice of vote alternatives. But ink levels are , in most printers, read from the printers own menu/drivers, and often, as a choice, placed in the notification area when critical.

Ask a Question