Issues connecting xbox one controller to PC via bluetooth

Reaction score
Anyone have a solution as to why my xbox one controller will no longer pair via bluetooth with Win 10 ver. 1709 build 16299.98? It worked on the build prior and now, windows no longer recognizes it. I've got the most current bluetooth drivers for my asus ROG Strix Z270-E board and current firmware for the controller itself. It used to work prior to build 16299.98. Did MS bork bluetooth with this update? My controller has no problems connection to my Samsung Galaxy S7 via bluetooth so I know the controller can still connect via Bluetooth. any suggestions would be kindly appreciated.

Reaction score
In your problem you actually try to tell, you're facing problem with Xbox one controller to PC via Bluetooth which detail you have put here. Infect, I have similar kind of problem then Windowserrors.org help me to get rid of this problem because it has some articles related to Xbox one controller connection.

Ask a Question