It's been awhile...

Bif

Reaction score
Hello all, just thought I'd pop in and say hi and I hope everyone is fairing well through the last year of this craziness. Status quo here ( whatever that is anymore), but healthy and glad as hell it's spring.
Still stumbling through Windows 10 and all of its wonderful updates.
Wishing everyone the very best and a happy and healthy summer ahead.
Cheers, David

Reaction score
Glad you are still under the living. We have survived the pandemic so far without consequences. Lets work on staying that way.....

Reaction score
Glad to hear that you folks are doing okay. Haven't had a jab yet but the doctors are now allowed to give them so I may be up for one very soon. Stay safe everyone. :):):)

Reaction score
Iam unsure if we ever met yet bif bro. But welcome back. My parents got the vax a week ago, no adverse side effects! Sadly iam still searching, monitoring where i can get mine.

Reaction score
Well, I got my first Moderna shot past Monday , April 5th. No adverse reactions on that day, however I was down for the count yesterday all day with all kind of symptoms except the fever (headache, nausea, fatigue, chills and muscle pain). According to the doctors I spoke to, it can take up to 72 hours for the symptoms to appear. They recommended taking TYLENOL which actually helped me getting better. Now I am not looking forward to the second shot....

Reaction score
Since that post was in the early part of last year we have all lived awhile.

Ask a Question