Junk mail options

Reaction score
I was receiving to much junk mail. So I found on the internet that if I went to Junk Mail Options I could do something and it would help.

It did, junk mail is gone.

New problem, my hospital is sending me emails and I'm not receiving them. I'm assuming they are in my junk mail.

I need to turn it back on, I need my husbands test results.

Thank you.

Reaction score
What provider are you using?? Some provider have a black list/ white list kind of thing where you let emails from persons through that you want to have and block others. Unfortunately you have to put the keepers in the white list and the others in the black list.
BTW: how is your email set up (POP3 or IMAP)?

Reaction score
Also. Which Email are you using? The built in Mail - Outlook...or?

Reaction score
What provider are you using?? Some provider have a black list/ white list kind of thing whewhre you let emails from persons through that you want to have and block others. Unfortunately you have to put the keepers in the white list and the others in the black list.
What provider are you using?? Some provider have a black list/ white list kind of thing where you let emails from persons through that you want to have and block others. Unfortunately you have to put the keepers in the white list and the others in the black list.

don't know about pop3. where would that be
outlook in windows 10
where would white/black be
I would love to go back to windows 7 on email

Ask a Question