Reassigning junk e-mail

Reaction score
You need to go into the settings bit once you've logged in. There will be a menu item that says "Manage Rules". Create a new one which looks for the username and make the rule move it to the inbox.

Alan

Reaction score
Alan,
I clicked into settings but did not see "Manage Rules". Here is a list of what I found Listed. Manage Accounts, Personalization, Quick Action, Automatic Replies, Reading, Signature, Notifications, E-mail Security, What's New, Help, Trust Center, Feedback, and About. I'm using Version 17.6568.16731.0 of Outlook.

Reaction score
Follow up to previous post. E-mail Security shows the following message. "This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts."

Reaction score
Are you using the Windows client version fo Outlook (comes with MS-Office)?

Reaction score
No I am not using MS office. At least I don't think so. I have a Windows pre loaded machine (HP Pavilion) and I don't use office.

Reaction score
I just started a thread with the same question. They said just add them to your contact list. Of course, I don't know where mine is.

Reaction score
If you right click the mail item, in the junk box, you can mark it as "Not junk" . There is also an option, in the same drop down menu, to create a rule.

Ask a Question