KB4013214 - Windows 10 Privacy Settings Has Installed, But Window Doesn't Show Up

Reaction score
So, I have an older machine running Anniversary Update and it finally installed KB4013214, the necessary privacy settings that is needed to prompt Creators Update to download. However, I have not been able to trigger the window that allows me to choose these privacy settings and get Creators Update downloading.

It has I have KB4013214 installed in update history, but I have been waiting forever for this window to pop up or appear in my action centre. How can I trigger this window?

Reaction score
You may be blocked from the Creator's Update because some of your hardware is recognized as incompatible.

Reaction score
You may be blocked from the Creator's Update because some of your hardware is recognized as incompatible.
Ok, but how do I know for sure? I mean if it was incompatible, why did it go ahead and download and install the privacy settings?

Ask a Question