Lacie Thunderbolt 2 disk drive

Reaction score
I currently migrated from a Mac to Windows 10 Pro. I have multiple Lacie Disk drives that use thunderbolt 2. I have a thunderbolt 3/USB C port on my Dell computer. How do I get the disk drives to talk to my computer?

Reaction score
Depending on the drives I would just pick up a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Hub Or a Docking station. that will bring you down to 10 GBS though still pretty fast.

Reaction score
I currently migrated from a Mac to Windows 10 Pro. I have multiple Lacie Disk drives that use thunderbolt 2. I have a thunderbolt 3/USB C port on my Dell computer. How do I get the disk drives to talk to my computer?
Go to LaCie and download the "LaCie Windows Thunderbolt Driver.zip" this is the link for it: https://www.lacie.com/as/en/support/mobile-storage/rugged-thunderbolt/ its 3.5MB and that should make your Lacie Disk drives that use thunderbolt 2 work with windows, simple.

Ask a Question