SOLVED Lenovo laptop

Reaction score
Since I've had this damn lenovo ideapad 330, it's been nothing but toil and trouble..for a start I don't think it's full windows 10.
Secondly, I've got a few photos on it after resetting it and two browsers..it say's I'm using 45gb of hard drive?..does windows use all this?.
Also I seem to have two sets of everything like documents and pictures etc, it started to save things to documents C, but then it said not enough room anymore?...It seems more like tablet mode than pc mode, even though it's not in tablet mode it says, because even the browsers act differently than the desktop..wondering if it's the windows 10 version that's on it.

Reaction score
What version of Windows is installed? Is it 32bit or 64bit? How much RAM is installed?
When you say you suspect it isn’t full Windows 10 to what are you referring? Is it S mode or something else?
There’s public folders & user folders, your files should only be in your user folder. Are your files in more than on folder?
How large is the drive? Windows with all the updates & all the apps may be using that yes.

Reaction score
Are you dealing with Lenovo tech support? You, seem to think they didn't put the complete OS on your notebook? To find what version of windows your running Type Winver then open winver.exe, this will show you what version of windows you have installed.
On this computer, my Windows is taking up 79.5Gb of my 512Gb SSD Win version 21H1 19043.1023. This unit has had the same Windows 10 install for the last 4 years or so. and probably needs disk clean-up run. So 46Gb is not unreasonable for a new install of Windows 10.
This is a user-to-user forum for any of us to help you. You need to be specific as to what your issues are. You need to let us know what equipment you have in detail OS, Storage, RAM, CPU model numbers don't mean much to us other than we can look up a general specification sheet if we have the time and interest.
You may notice that we have a place in your profile where you list all the details of your Computer System Specs fill that out you only need to do this once.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Forget it, it's gone again..I suspect somethings wrong with the hard drive as it keeps checking disk for damage for some reason.

Ask a Question