SOLVED How do i correct this on my LENOVO IDEA PAD 320

Reaction score
download (1).jpg

WE HAVE NEW INTERNET SERVICE NO CABLES INVOLVED JUST WI-FI

Reaction score
Click on the Action Center in the lower right corner and make sure that "Airplane mode" is turned off.

Ben

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
It's the last icon on the far right of the taskbar. If it's now showing, click on up arrow to show hidden icons.

Reaction score
Did the new ISP set you up when they installed their equipment, Router/Modem? Usually the initial setup requires the Ethernet cable computer to Router/Modem then the Wireless/Wi-Fi can be set up. After that has finished, [will require a password to connect wirelessly] the cable can be disconnected.

Reaction score
The action panel is to the right of the clock, you may have to click on "Expand" and as stated above, make sure "Flight mode" is not active!. ;)

1608360991808.png

Reaction score
Click on Network in the screen above from Wolfie and and then on Network and internet settings. Then click Wifi and make sure it is turned on. Then you should see a list of networks. Click on the one you want and then sign in, the ISP should have given you a password. Certainly make sure that Flight mode is off. On my uptodate version of Windows that is shown as airplane mode.

Reaction score
I have the old Xfinity router it connects to my LENOVO laptop but when I turn it off and try the new service router it won't connect all other devices connect ok except my Lenovo laptop?

Thank you

Timmy

Reaction score
the new service router
Hi Timmy,

sounds like it is a problem with the new router, check your details with your Internet Service Provider (ISP) as it simply sounds like there is a problem with your password on the device?. What type of security does it have?. Are there spaces between the numbers?. Are there upper and lower case characters?. Is the device showing in your "Available networks list";)

Reaction score
Assuming that the Lenovo has WiFi on now and you can see a list of available networks and it still will not connect.
Try disconnecting all your other devices and then reboot the router and connect with only the Lenovo. If that works then, with the Lenovo still on reconnect the others. I am wondering if the routers DHCP range is very small.

Last edited:

Ask a Question