List of users accounts not provided during startup

Reaction score
I have 3 user accounts: AcctA, AcctB, and AcctC. All three accounts are currently set as Administrators and the accounts do not have passwords.

When a start the computer, power on, it bypasses the list of user accounts to choose from and automatically logs onto AcctA. How do I set the startup option to provide a list of the 3 user accounts to choose from.

IE: Windows 7 provided a list of the 3 users, and you could choose the user you wanted to sign on as.
Windows 10 automatically chooses AcctA, and then allows you to switch to the other 2 accounts.

Reaction score
Thanks, that has me almost to the point where I need to be. There are still two things I would like to address.

1) When I receive the Sign-In Options. Its defaulting to the "Microsoft Account", and request me to enter an email account to logon. I would prefer to default to the Local Account instead.

Is it possible to have this Sign-In Option default to the "Local or Domain Account" instead?

2) In the link provided by davidhk129 above, the screen shots for the "Sign-In Option" provided.

My sign in screen looks similar to the two small screen shots for "OTHER". I would like it to display all the users
in the bottom Left Corner as in the larger screen shot for "Shawn Brink".

How do you get all the user accounts to display in the bottom Left Corner of the screen?

Reaction score
I don't know the answers to your 2 questions. Since I never have a "local account", I would speculate that both questions have to do with Microsoft account.

I use MS account and my sign in page looks exactly like the screenshot of "Shawn Brink ".

Ask a Question