SOLVED Local Administrator Password not recognized

Reaction score
Hello Friends,
I am using a Lenovo think centre M73 desktop ( windows 10 )with English-Arabic keyboard. Recently i have reset the system . After complete reset I have created local admin user name and password. But i have not selected keyboard input languages , default was English only. I have not created any standard user. Everything was fine. Later I have restarted the system . I typed the password . it displayed it as wrong password. I am 100% sure with the password.
Now the system is locked. in that system i don't have microsoft account .Please help me solve the problem.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
in that system i don't have microsoft account
The thing is..... it is possible, if you have used the Mail, Store or other Apps on the system and in doing so, you've employed your Microsoft Account.....
The system may now want you to use that account / password to authenticate.
IF you have an MS account, you might try using that password on the problem machine as a test to see if it helps.

Reaction score
Thnaks for your response . It is a new machine and i did not create MS account. Please let me know is there any other method through BIOS to break the password

Reaction score
Hi Mr.Trouble shooter . Thanks a lot for the link . I will be working on it shortly.
My best regards Thanks once again .

Ask a Question