Lotus 123 (97) on Windows 10

Reaction score
I'm currently using lotus 123 97 on windows 7 with no problems. IBM stopped technical support for 123 last September. A Google search on this topic has yielded no definitive answer one way or another on whether 123 will be compatible/ usable with windows 10.

Will it be possible to uninstall win 10 if installed as an upgrade to Windows 7?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Will it be possible to uninstall win 10 if installed as an upgrade to Windows 7?
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I believe there is a Rollback option, but personally I wouldn't rely on it completely although from what I've seen and heard it seems to be working for a lot of people having other issues with their upgrade.
I think I would use a third party disk imaging software to create a complete disk image before I upgraded, just in case.

Reaction score
I believe there is a Rollback option
I'm under the impression the roll back option is for 30 days, after that the Windows.old folder will be automatically deleted. Beyond that the user will need their own backups, or reinstall their previous OS.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
good to know Cliff.... thanks for that info.
I wouldn't rely on it anyway. I do my Acronis thing and then mount and browse it to confirm my stuff is there.

Ask a Question