Insider Preview Build 17123

Reaction score
Hey Trouble, do you know anyone in the preview program running Windows Mixed Reality with a VR headset ???

Ad

Advertisements

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Nope..... sorry, I don't.
My only VR headset came with my Windows 10 phone and is exclusively for use, only with that phone.

Reaction score
Well, I am thinking about building a new system in a month or two. Maybe I will get back in the program, at least for a while to see what type of improvements have been made.

I have been running a flight simulator and although it doesn't work perfectly, it feels just like you are sitting on the real airplane. Switches and dials can be moved by the virtual hands .... ;)

Reaction score
I have been running a flight simulator and although it doesn't work perfectly, it feels just like you are sitting on the real airplane. Switches and dials can be moved by the virtual hands .... ;)
May I ask which one you have??

Reaction score
May I ask which one you have??
It is a new one called Aerofly FS2. I got mine through Steam but I am wondering if I had known, I might have gone the individual version.

I am brand new with the VR stuff so I don't really have the experience to make judgements about its operation. I have not checked other sims to see if they do VR.. They are in the process of polishing the entire sim so sort of like an advanced Beta.

https://www.aerofly.com/aerofly_fs_2_overview.html

Reaction score
Alrighty, unfortunately my hardware does not comply. Gotta stick with the MS Flightsim X or Flightgear...

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I wondering if my system works either, two GTX 980s may not be enough. I will be correcting that with the new build ;)

Ask a Question