Lumia 650 Wifi disconnecting

Reaction score
My Lumia 650 drops it's WiFi connection frequently. Any solutions?

I have noticed turning off the 2 WiFi sense options does help but when I leave my home WiFi, which disconnects naturally, then when returning I have to reboot the phone to connect back to my home WiFi.

This to me is a major bug. A phone without WiFi is not a smart phone but just a cellular phone for which I could have paid a lot less for hardware and monthly Carrier services. All the other phone bells and whistles are worthless and have no comparison in priority.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's a firmware problem... only MS can solve this issue via a firmware update. Several users are affected (me too) and in my case, MS support in Italy said that they are aware of the problem and they are working to a new firmware (but timing is unknown).. So we have to wait..
This is the link to the MS Community Forums (in italian) where user _Dahlia_ from MS says what I have reported above: http://answers.microsoft.com/it-it/...i/cdc58210-3cdc-40e1-9521-ed82df14b0db?page=6