Storage Cleaner? ( Lumia 520 )

Bif

Reaction score
Just wanted to pick some brains to see if anyone has used the "Storage Cleaner" app for their Windows phone? with or without any success.
My Lumia 520 despite using Storage check/Storage sense still leaves the dreaded "other" files intact...and apparently this app can delete them, but I'm always leery of snake oil treatments that give you no control over what they are cleaning.I've read good things about the app, but there are also some negative reviews as well.

Again value everyone's opinion!:)

:eek: index.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
HI Bif,

I use CCleaner app on my Android smartphone, how good it is I cannot say but it seems to do the job. I don't have a Lumia 520 sorry!. :)

Bif

Reaction score
Unfortunately Wolfie Ccleaner isn't available for Windows phone, but I do have it on my Android Tablet and it's always a great addition.
With the impending demise of the Windows phone, decent apps for such things are getting harder to find.

Bif

Reaction score
Thanks Wolfie, yes I've read this already and although it answered some questions..I was wondering if anyone on here had first hand experience.
But I do appreciate the link and effort!

Ask a Question