Macrium Reflect FREE Edition 6.1.936

Reaction score
Macrium Reflect FREE Edition 6.1.936

A new update to both the Free and Paid versions.

What's New 6.1.936

• Auto decryption of BitLocker partitions in Windows PE A new option in the Windows PE rescue media wizard enables automatic decryption of Bitocker encrypted volumes when Windows PE starts. It's also possible to provide a BitLocker Encryption Key (BEK) file on USB stick for additional security. Please see this KB article

Bug Fixes

• Automatic restore not detecting Windows PE 10 boot menu When restorng a Windows system drive, the presence of the Windows 10 boot menu was missed to enable auto-restore. This has been resolved.
  • Program eror when refreshing the Image restore view Rapidly repeated clicks of the 'Refresh' link could cause a program error. This has been resolved.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Cool.
I'm pretty much sold on Acronis True Image, as I've been using it for years, but.....
If I weren't I think Macrium Reflect would be my go to product.
I think over time I've tried them all Ax64 (TimeMachine), AOEMI (Backupper), etc. I would have to give Macrium the first runnerup prize if I decided to stop paying for Acronis (which is never gonna happen)

Reaction score
I uses ATI several years ago and it was not what I wanted in a Backup Program. It seemed bloated and had a feature at least they said could restore windows without a re boot. From a running version of Windows.

Reaction score
@Trouble, I feel the same way. The only difference is I have been using Seagate DiscWizard, which is based on Acronis for those that don't know.

Ask a Question