Magic Jigsaw Puzzles lockout

Reaction score
I use Magic Jigsaw Puzzles on my W10 64 bit PC. September 2018 Free collection of puzzles was auto downloaded and all worked well up Sept 12th. Then, when trying to open puzzle for 13th, noticed the tile on collections page had changed from one showing that date to one showing a picture of calendar with pages for 27 and 365. Click on Play brings up separate tiles for days in Sept with un-played ones highlighted as previously. Click on one and now the appropriate tile appears with button marked 'Watch and Play' and below that a second button marked 'Unlock All for £2.49'. Click on Watch and Play just changes colour/shade of button. Click on Pay leads to choice of payment method. It is impossible to open the puzzle. Unused puzzles from previous months similarly cannot now be opened. Other, non-calendar month puzzles, open and run as normal. I've tried uninstall/install several times but problem remains. I run Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 and also Malwarebytes. Neither has reported a problem. Something happened to my Magic Jigsaw Puzzles between 6pm on 12th and 4pm on 13th of September 2018.My W10 update record shows four updates installed on Sept 12 and 13. Is this just coincidence or has an update affected the operation on Magic Jigsaw Puzzles?Advert page for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles still shows collections page as it was.Web searches have found no reference to this problem.Any suggestions?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :).

This sounds more like an application problem, rather than one with Windows itself - so I think the only way you may be able to fix this is to contact the publishers of the game and see if there is a bug.

Here are the contact details for the publishers of Magic Jigsaw Puzzles:

https://zimad.com/#contact

There is a contact e-mail address (or web form) on that page to sent in a support query.

Reaction score
Ian, thanks for your suggestion. Reported problem to ZiMAD but so far no response (not even an acknowledgement).

Ask a Question