Menu Bar And Things

Reaction score
Just got my window 10 ,prior to this was using window vista.In the internet explorer page when launch
on top left corner I could get the following :file,Edit,view,Fav,Tools,Help
and on top left corner I get Home,View feed,Read mail,Print,Safety,Tools, etc

However,in Window 10 Explorer I just cannot see it and donot know how to get it show permanently .
would appreciate some expert help.
thanks

Reaction score
What works for me , is right click the upper grey area (mines grey) or the top area where there is nothing at the top and list will apier , and from this left click any thing you want.

That works for me !

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Sam,

Are you sure you have Internet Explorer open and not Microsoft Edge?

At this time Microsoft Edge does not support extensions or toolbars (with the exception of the Favorites bar).

They recently announced Extension support to be released (Probably June 2016).

If you want to open IE 11 rather than MS Edge you can do this in one of two simple ways:
  1. In search bar type Internet Explorer | press Enter key
    1. this supports the toolbar you referred to
  2. If you have MS Edge open then in top right corner click . . . | Select Open with Internet Explorer

Happy Computing,

Regedit32

Reaction score
You may e needing the menu bar. Right click the top empty bar and you will see this:

Capture.PNG

Select the "Menu Bar". It will then be permanent. The other functions you refer to, (Top left or top right?), have been downgraded a little, they are now icons an not as you depict.

Reaction score
spot on Regedit32,I didnot notice I was using MS edge.I followed your guide and Heh presto,I got all back
and prefer IE 11
thanks a millions.
samh54

Reaction score
Hi Sam,

Are you sure you have Internet Explorer open and not Microsoft Edge?

At this time Microsoft Edge does not support extensions or toolbars (with the exception of the Favorites bar).

They recently announced Extension support to be released (Probably June 2016).

If you want to open IE 11 rather than MS Edge you can do this in one of two simple ways:
  1. In search bar type Internet Explorer | press Enter key
    1. this supports the toolbar you referred to
  2. If you have MS Edge open then in top right corner click . . . | Select Open with Internet Explorer

Happy Computing,

Regedit32

spot on Regedit32,I didnot notice I was using MS edge.I followed your guide and Heh presto,I got all back
and prefer IE 11
thanks a millions.
samh54

Ask a Question