Message is (PC did not start correctly)

Reaction score
My computer was running slow I decided to try and restart it from an earlier date; Now it wont open windows
Message is " Your PC did not start correctly" Thank you for your help. I am sending this thread from a different computer

Reaction score
My computer was running slow I decided to try and restart it from an earlier date; Now it wont open windows
Message is " Your PC did not start correctly" Thank you for your help. I am sending this thread from a different computer
Try booting the Windows installation media (DVD or USB drive), select Repair My Computer from there and then choose Startup Repair. See whether that can fix it.

Reaction score
Try booting the Windows installation media (DVD or USB drive), select Repair My Computer from there and then choose Startup Repair. See whether that can fix it.
Thank you very much: I tried again to use a restore point to correct the problem and would you believe it. It worked after the second try
Thanks again johnt

Reaction score
Thank you very much: I tried again to use a restore point to correct the problem and would you believe it. It worked after the second try
Thanks again johnt
Glad you're sorted. :)

And yes, I would believe it - that's why I suggested it! :cool:

Ask a Question