SOLVED MS Money Plus Sunset hangs up on attempt install.

Reaction score
I downloaded MS Money Plus Sunset, turned off my Anti-Virus program as recommended, and preceded with the installing of the download.
When the dialogue box appears with the "Terms" and the "I Accept" or " Decline" buttons, the dialogue box "Freezes" up and you can't push either button or cancel the dialogue box.
The only way to remove it from the screen is to use the "Task Manager" and "End Task".
I know I have to made some changes to make the program operate in Windows 10 but I can not get it to actually install.
I can't figure out why it will not install .... anymore have any suggestions ?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are having some problems with various versions of MS Money and Windows 10.
Have you tried running the installer (usually setup.exe) in compatibility mode.
Right click it and choose properties and see what your options might be under the compatibility tab and check the box that says run as administrator also.
Even if you do manage to get it installed it may not work properly, you may also try running the program's .exe in compatibility mode as well.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Good to hear it.
Thanks for the feedback and the follow-up.
Much appreciated.
Regards
Randy

Ask a Question