SOLVED My Acer Experion crashed and no it can't boot

Reaction score
I was working on my Acer Experion Laptop when my wifes cat pulled the damn plug
When I tried to turn the laptop back on all I got was a dialog box saying " No Bootable Device Hit any key - OK "
I was then shown a Boot manager page that suggested I use the up and down keys to select an item and
the Enter key to select it. There were no items and it did not seem to work anyway.

I am now finally in the set up utility ( rebooted and held down the f2 key)
I am in UEFI mode, secure boot is enabled and my first boot disc is the HDD

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it

Reaction score
I was working on my Acer Experion Laptop when my wifes cat pulled the damn plug
When I tried to turn the laptop back on all I got was a dialog box saying " No Bootable Device Hit any key - OK "
I was then shown a Boot manager page that suggested I use the up and down keys to select an item and
the Enter key to select it. There were no items and it did not seem to work anyway.

I am now finally in the set up utility ( rebooted and held down the f2 key)
I am in UEFI mode, secure boot is enabled and my first boot disc is the HDD

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it
I am not the expert but if it was me I would reset by unplugging the ac adapter, pulling the battery temporarily and then reinsert it plug in the adapter and attempt to start normally. If that fails and you have a media disk, use that to boot and attempt a repair from there. I have had pc's do what yours did and then 24 hours later it would start right up like nothing happened.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am not the expert but if it was me I would reset by unplugging the ac adapter, pulling the battery temporarily and then reinsert it plug in the adapter and attempt to start normally. If that fails and you have a media disk, use that to boot and attempt a repair from there. I have had pc's do what yours did and then 24 hours later it would start right up like nothing happened.

I'll try that and let you know if it works

Ask a Question