Netflix Live Tile Not Working

Reaction score
I have an H.P. Envy 15 j100 running on an i5 processor with beats audio. I have a problem going to Netflix through the live tile. There is no sound. I get sound when I go to Netflix through edge, bing, firefox, and google. I was messing with my audio drivers, and they became generic. Netflix sound worked. When I got the drivers back to normal, Netflix went silent. There was no sound. Can anyone explain why that happened.

Reaction score
When I hear Beats Audio I think of Apple. But I cannot associate that with some specific audio device, such as Realtek.

The sound after opening the Netflix is fine on my system so I will assume there is some codec situation going on.

Have you tried the Beats or Netflix help sections? With the window open you might check your audio output devices to see what is showing as default and what the volume levels are showing.

I found this for Beats Audio but I did not see anything related to Netflix. Possibly some setting might help. I did find other pages regarding this issue, so you might check.

http://www.support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02639492

Ask a Question