Newcomers to forums.

Reaction score
I'm on a few forums and it bugs me how people come on ask a question or two go away never to be seen again, have they never heard of Google. Anyone else feel the same way or is it grumpy old me. LOL

Reaction score
And then there's one now and then that, after working through trying to help, you finally decide that's not why they have posted.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
And then there's one now and then that, after working through trying to help, you finally decide that's not why they have posted.
For sure the most annoying of all....but if the out come is successful, it makes all worth wild. But 9 times out of 10 it never does.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Glass half full - they go away never to be seen again because problem is solved and Windows 10 being so awesome - they simply have no other issues to bother them. :)

Glass half empty - they post the same question on multiple forums and you never see them again because they can't remember which forums they posted on in the first place. :)

Ask a Question