SOLVED Newest windows 10 update doesn't let anything load

Reaction score
Every program you open after that update just shows up either black or white inside it's borders. Kinda like something is using all the memory etc and it couldn't load but the command panel shows that memory, cpu, disk are not overloaded even the slightest. My guess is windows software is hogging everything somehow and that's why nothing loads up but I'm not sure why or how.

The problem is in my brothers computer, we're in the same network so it isn't our internet because my computer still works after the update.

I know a clean install would probably fix this but I'm first trying not to waste couple of hours for that.
Thank you in advance for trying to help.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi repzu,

Welcome to the Forum.

Can you please clarify what you mean by 'program'. Are you referring to the universal apps that come with Windows like Store, Photos, Mail, etcetera, or are you meaning third party software programs like CCleaner, Chrome, Word, etcetera?

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
I meant universal apps and I got the problem fixed already by a pro. Newest update had "corrupted?" his user files and the easiest way to fix it was to make a new profile and copy most of the stuff there.

Ask a Question