No windows 11?

Reaction score
Oh to question the gods of software.
why i read that this is the last windows that microsoft will release.
i don't know but i am sure like apple that microsoft will update apps and such as things change and are needed as that is what i have read.

live to be 100, i am in my 60s and falling apart.

life is good.
the poorguy

Reaction score
What? Life without Windows? How will we ever survive? Looks like we will be stuck with Facebook and Twitter to determine our destiny and social status and approval.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Clicking on the link 0078265317 posted, it tells you that MS is taking an Apple approach to OS upgrades, updating as releases are made by splitting up core components.....

Microsoft is taking an Apple-like approach to subsequent Windows releases, standardizing on Windows 10 as its Cupertino-based rival has done with OS X. Under this new strategy, Microsoft will deliver regular improvements to Windows through software updates.

Reaction score
Yeah, its a sad news. But what bassfisher6522 is correct.Microsoft has decided to continue Windows as a service.
They didn't say tht Windows is closing. The features of your Windows 10 will change without changing the version number. Everything will be done with the windows update.Even the user will not know tht his OS is updating. It will be just like the secret update of the Google Chrome browser that no one cares.So dont think tht 'Windows 10' is the end of windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
i don't know where i was reading but it was said to have a ten year support window as it would have to be changed to meet the demands of newer system hardware which seems to be changing all of the time with faster and better hardware.

Ask a Question