On the topis of Windows 9 news

Reaction score
There are only two or three forums, so far, which have taken the step of starting, in preparation, a site for Windows 9 exchanges.

This one is not, as yet, well supported, as would be expected. As an example, the most used site at the time of writing, has already reached 10,000 posts. Remarkable? Not at all. Only five of those posts actually refer, in a practical manner, to Windows 9.
But it is , because of the number of posts, drawing attention.
Established members, please contribute and get the site rolling. Post any snippets of news you may find, even if theoretical.

Reaction score
Let me guess someone's Watercooler Forum is attracting attention. I always loved Ian forums because they stayed close to the topic.

Reaction score
Let me guess someone's Watercooler Forum is attracting attention. I always loved Ian forums because they stayed close to the topic.

Nah, Cliff, not our Whoosh this time. That particular forum is not doing particularly well with Windows 8. Have they started a Windows 9 section?

Ask a Question