OSPREARM.EXE

Reaction score
"OPPREARM.EXE has stopped working". I do have 365. All my Office programs are closed and I am on the internet. the item I am trying to open is/was a word document but something has changed it and now it won't open Please Help

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Lindsay,

OPPREARM.EXE was an application that came with trial versions of Office which allowed the user to get a bonus 6 months usage from what otherwise was a 30 day trial program.

If you are getting this message its telling you your extension is over and its time to purchase the software for full functionality to be restored.

If you have purchased Office 365, you may have a previous Trial version of Office 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365 installed on your computer. Ideally you need to uninstall that trial version.

Not entirely sure about Office 2010, however the following website contains information on removing Office 2013, Office 2016 and Office 365 Trial versions:

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...77a-8fcc-2fdf5dbf61d8?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
"OPPREARM.EXE has stopped working". I do have 365. All my Office programs are closed and I am on the internet. the item I am trying to open is/was a word document but something has changed it and now it won't open Please Help

Thanks , I had a trial 365 but then bought it so I will try and see if there's still an old one there .

Ask a Question