Password messups on this Forum

Reaction score
Why does this Forum keep messing up my passwords, forcing me to go through the creation procedure again, and again? It keeps rejecting the passwords which I have just been sent and which I enter using Copy & Paste. I do not believe I am making mistakes, Pasting is as near infallible as one can get, is it not?

I have at last got my original password accepted again after it has been repeatedly rejected, so I am hoping it will last a bit longer than it did before. I am sorry about letting off steam but it has been so frustrating, time wasting and inexplicable!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Are you experiencing this issue in multiple browsers or just one?

Reaction score
The same thing is happening to me; almost every time I try to log in, my password is not accepted. I am so confused right now as to what my password really is. And yes; it is frustrating!

Reaction score
Yesterday I could not sign in using my password 3 separate times. I had to have a new one e-mailed to me each time. I then tried to reset my password to something I could remember and I could NOT reset the password it kept saying it was not my password. How do I get and make a password I select and keep it so I can get into the forum?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This is a very puzzling problem, as the login part of the software is very straight forward and shouldn't cause any problems. Can you drop me a message using the contact form please (https://www.windows10forums.com/misc/contact) and we'll try and resolve this via e-mail in case there are problems logging in during the process.

Reaction score
Shortly after Ian looked into my password problem I could login and I could change my password. I hope my problem is over.

Bif

Reaction score
I just save my password and as soon as I type my name it auto-fills...

Ask a Question