SOLVED Print to PDF function is very funky

Reaction score
All of a sudden the margins in print to pdf have gone haywire & I haven't been able to fix it. Un-installed & re-installed print-to-pdf function etc, read a number of articles but no dice. Set for standard letter, portrait but print to pdf is suddenly inserting it's own margins. Any help/suggested would be much appreciated as I use this function regularly.

Thank you.

Reaction score
I installed the free Foxit Reader as my pdf reader. It adds the 'Foxit Reader PDF Printer' to the list of available printers. I like it better than the 'Microsoft Print to PDF' option because it has more paper size options along with the ability to add custom paper sizes. It works great with MS Office apps.

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I will definitely try Foxit Reader for the reasons you cite. In my particular case, the solution was to remove all margin commands which had been added for some reason --- maybe when I re-installed print-to-pdf

Ask a Question