Recommend me a browser for windows 10

Reaction score
I love google chrome as simple as that. But I don't want to use multiple profiles in google chrome for privacy reasons. I am already using one account in brave browser. If chrome is 100%, brave is 70% for me. I am testing opera and it has to be the WORST.
My main usages in browser are reading pdfs, bookmarking, reading google books, watching youtube videos. And opera sucks for everything. Its bookmarking function is of 1947 age.
I need sth better. I don't like edge as it is too slow in my laptop not sure why(although my laptop is decent).
I prefer to use google account.
Mozilla was too IDK what to tell, it wasn't slow, but it didn't feel professional, it was childish browser. Recommend me sth. I'll have to go with mozilla if things go wrong.

Reaction score
No problems with the speed of the "Chrome" edge for me. I use it 100% on my (old) laptop. Tried others, but always come back to Edge.

Reaction score
Chrome is supposed to be the worst for privacy..I've never had a problem with Firefox, it's best
out of all them. I don't know where you get that it's child like and assume Mozilla is Firefox, so you'll
be using the same browser.

Reaction score
Top for what?..it certainly won't be privacy that is for sure. I'll stick with Firefox and Edge.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love google chrome as simple as that. But I don't want to use multiple profiles in google chrome for privacy reasons. I am already using one account in brave browser. If chrome is 100%, brave is 70% for me. I am testing opera and it has to be the WORST.
My main usages in browser are reading pdfs, bookmarking, reading google books, watching youtube videos. And opera sucks for everything. Its bookmarking function is of 1947 age.
I need sth better. I don't like edge as it is too slow in my laptop not sure why(although my laptop is decent).
I prefer to use google account.
Mozilla was too IDK what to tell, it wasn't slow, but it didn't feel professional, it was childish browser. Recommend me sth. I'll have to go with mozilla if things go wrong.
Hey i also prefer Chrome over other browsers and to switch to multiple profiles while maintaing the privacy . I prefer using PureVPN and im gonna renew its subscription on Black Friday deal. They are offering 87% off.
Opera is a BIG NO for me and you can give a try to firefox as well. its not that bad.

Reaction score
Every so often I see someone seeking a better browser. I suppose most of us have been down that road. Years ago my brother suggested a little unheard of browser called SlimBrowser from FlashPeak. I tried it and liked it. It wasn't long before Flashpeak introduced the SlimJet browser. I have used it ever since with great satisfaction. SlimJet has about the same underpinnings as Chrome, but adds quite a few embellishments that are convenient and easy to use. SlimJet is very secure, especially since I do use a VPN. For some reason, Slimjet hasn't caught hold like some of the popular names. Advertising, word of mouth, I don't know what the reason is. However, I heartily recommend SlimJet. I do keep Brave and Microsoft Edge on standby as backups for the rare times I run into any hiccups with SlimJet.

Reaction score
I've used Chrome for years, and because Google is kind of taking over the world, it's convenient, and because it will sign me into lots of things using my Google account without having to do another registration.

For the same reason, I kind of resent how much it controls everything I do.

But I've tried other browsers and I always end up coming back to Chrome.

Reaction score
Not meaning to digress, but, quite a lot of attributes can be due to what search engine you use, regardless of the browser- See Mikes comments!

Ask a Question