SOLVED Remove Full Screening when pointer reaches the top of a window

Reaction score
If you drag a window so that the pointer reaches the top of the monitor, the window goes full screen. I don't like that. How can I stop it please? (I know it can be done because I switched it off months ago.)

Thanks.

Reaction score
Actually that is part of the Windows 'Snap' function that allows you to snap windows to the top, bottom and sides of the screen. It's very handy when you want to share 2 or more parts of the screen between Windows. That way you don't have to drag and resize Windows manually.

To turn it off go to Settings, System, and then Multitasking. You will see the options to control Snap on the right.

Reaction score
Actually that is part of the Windows 'Snap' function that allows you to snap windows to the top, bottom and sides of the screen. It's very handy when you want to share 2 or more parts of the screen between Windows. That way you don't have to drag and resize Windows manually.

To turn it off go to Settings, System, and then Multitasking. You will see the options to control Snap on the right.
Thanks. That did it.

Ask a Question