Remove password requirement

Reaction score
I have had no choice but to refresh my Windows 10 O.S. One result of this has been the spontaneous creation of a second account beside the original Administrator account. I would really like to remove the second account and in addition remove the need for a password when booting my PC to the Administrator account. As my home machine is used only by me with no one else coming near it, the demand for a password is just an irritant that slows me down. How may I achieve these two changes ?

Reaction score
I have never had more than my own Administrative account in Windows 10. But you should be able to remove it by opening settings - Accounts - Family and other people. Then remove it from there. You must, of course, be logged on to your Administrative account.
The other problem is easily resolved. Rather than write out the process, have a read of this page, where it is explicitly outlined: Just remember, often overlooked, it is very important that you complete the final instruction and write in your current password twice. The system does need to know what Password it is supposed to bypass!!,

http://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/how-to-bypass-windows-10-password-and-automatically-login.html

Ask a Question