Right Click Suddenly not working on Win 10

Reaction score
Hi all.
I had Mcafee antivirus trial version. I installed avast and tried to uninstall mcafee. After that computer hanged and upon restarting right click stopped working but everything else is working fine.Left click works. Plugging in an external mouse I found that both the clicks of the mouse work. Customer care said it is a virus issue. Is that correct? Can anybody help me to solve the issue.
Thanks

Reaction score
Run CCleaner and Malware bytes to check for a virus .Have you checked device manager for touch pad errors.

Reaction score
I uninstalled avast and restarted the problem was gone. Then again after restarting the problem returned . Then I followed your steps malwarebytes did find some malwares . Again after restarting the right click is working. I am too afraid to restart once more! !

Reaction score
What an weird problem. Upon restarting it didn't work. After 2 or 3 restarts it worked. There is no virus now as suggested by malwarebytes . No clue what is going on :(

Reaction score
If it helps, there is one unknown device in device manager whose details shows ROOT\UNNAMED_DEVICE\0000

Ask a Question