Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared

Reaction score
My Problem is a bit complicated. I don't know why but suddenly my Run and Command Prompt has disappeared from the search box and all the options disappeared. But My Control Panel still has in the search box but its icon has changed to the old icon and there are no options. This happens after i logged in to my licensed office account and relaunched my office 365 app. Someone, please help me.

InkedInkedcmd_LI.jpg
InkedInkedInkedcm_LI.jpg

Inkedas_LI.jpg

Inkeddd_LI.jpg

InkedInkedrun2_LI.jpg
InkedInkedrun_LI.jpg

Attachments

• Inkedas_LI.jpg
    Inkedas_LI.jpg
    859.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Reaction score
It was probably an update that caused the problem (unexpected changes or something that suddenly stopped working that was working perfectly before).

As for why you can no longer pin to start/taskbar I have no idea, maybe this will help.

Reaction score
It was probably an update that caused the problem (unexpected changes or something that suddenly stopped working that was working perfectly before).

As for why you can no longer pin to start/taskbar I have no idea, maybe this will help.

i've tried all the methods that u gave me. but still didn't work

Reaction score
And did you boot into Advanced Start-up Options and see if you can troubleshoot the problem from there?. ;)

Reaction score
As to Command Prompt and Control Panel, both have been/are being replaced by PowerShell and Settings but are still available and I have both Pinned to my Taskbars on both Home and Pro versions of Win10. It's easy once they are opened and showing on the Taskbar to right-click and Pin.
1610636644437.png

Ask a Question