Scanning & Printing documents

Reaction score
Hello everyone,,

Is there any way to scan a document and not have it filed page by page but as a complete document?

Also when I tried to print a multi-page document, 2 pages to a sheet it printed pages on single pages with the evens printed upside down to the odds. Could it have something to do with the fact that my printer is 10+ years old but doing nicely thank you.

Reaction score
Hi Lincon,

scan and save each document and save them as .jpg, then open Word or LibreOffice (or whatever office suite you have) and import them one by one into the the new document and use as many pages as needed and save the document as one. I don't know about your printing problem?. :)

Reaction score
Many printers have specific settings for that as they do for collating, deep down in printer properties.

I think my printer automatically makes multiple scans into one if one uses the document feeder.

Haven't used either feature for some years.

Reaction score
AS says Tim! What is your printer model? Who knows, I may have the same - all my gear is old!! :(

Reaction score
One thing with printing 2-sided documents is to click File, choose the printer and on the right side there may be an Options or Preferences button, should be able to choose the 2-sided print and which way to flip it. Don't get that if clicking the Print icon on the program's toolbar. And 2-sided may be a setting in Devices and Printers for setting as the default.

For scanning I've used Adobe Acrobat for several years [old Version 8 still works], scan a page then get a prompt for adding a page, just turn the original over to do the other side, get all the pages scanned then save. If then wanting to print do the 2-sided.

Windows does have a scan feature, the Windows Fax and Scan in Start, W section, Windows Accessories but it's not quite the same.
1609849986604.png

Ask a Question